Cardio Training To Burn Fat Quickly
Cardio training solicits your heart rate in order to increase your breathing capacities, develop your endurance, for a better physical health. It also facilitates weight loss to burn fat and avoid storing it by increasing your metabolism.
Small warning: does cardio training really make you lose weight?
Recall that increasing the energy requirements of our body and therefore, driving it to use more lipid fuel does not necessarily lose weight.
First of all, this leads to an increase in his”lean mass”, that is to say largely the muscles, which is an excellent thing, but the muscles weigh heavily and do not necessarily lose the weight on the balance, even if the silhouette is refined. Then the appetite is increased and so we eat more.
On the other hand, moving your body also allows you to have more precise and reliable eating sensations … We see that the question is therefore complex and it is better to recommend cardio training more to feel better in his body, to be in Good health, only to lose weight.
Cardio training: the method
Even beginners can practice a cardio sport and gradually put in place a program of cardio home exercises, not necessarily in the gym.
To start or to choose a cardio training simple and economical, nothing like walking, fast walking, running (slow running, fast running), see a skilled mix of all these activities!
Start with a smooth set-up
• Plan early 2 or 3 cardio workouts per week , spaced at least 1 day off. Allow 5 to 10 minutes of warm-up at the beginning, and 2 minutes of stretching at the end.
• For your first cardio training, which will increase your heart rate, maintain a comfortable heart rate (HR) between 50 and 60% of your HRmax. Remember that the maximum heart rate (HRm) is the maximum number of beats your heart is capable of per minute. It is given by the formula: HRmax = 207 – (0.7 x age) or, less precisely, but easier to calculate: HRmax = 220 – age. You can measure it more precisely with a heart rate monitor.
• Start where your body is, even a few small minutes at the beginning. Each week, you will progress , and can gradually increase the duration of your cardio training until reaching the minimum 30 minutes of exercise recommended.
After a month, vary exercises and intensities cardio
After 4 to 6 weeks of “fixed intensity”, you will vary the exercises and cardio sessions. For example, out of 3 cardio workouts per week:
• Start with a longer session (more than 30 minutes) at low intensity (30 to 40% of your HR max).
• In second training, practice a short session (less than 30 minutes) at high intensity (80% of your HRmax).
• The third session will be of average duration and intensity: 30 to 40 minutes with 50% of your HRmax.
Fractional Cardio For More Weight Loss
Varying the cardio exercises and their intensity during the same session proves to be the most interesting way to eliminate fat.
This is called fractional or HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) which consists of alternating in a high intensity cardio exercise and low intensity active recovery intervals.
In 2007, two scientific studies in Australia and Japan showed that lipolysis (de-stocking and fat use by the body) was significantly greater in split training than in continuous exercise.
Your split cardio training program
Among the sports cardio that is commonly recommended to lose weight, the most popular are: running, treadmill, elliptical, rowing, stepper, swimming, cycling. The most effective would be running or elliptical.
Here is then the stretching cardio to practice after your jogging.
• Touch your feet with your legs straight, crossed, then spread apart.